What is Creatine Ethyl Ester?
Creatine replaces the ATP that has been used up during muscle contraction to allow prolonged intense activity. Creatine Ethyl Ester supplementation increases phosphocreatine levels in the muscle, especially when accompanied by exercise or carbohydrate intake, therefore forming an effective energy transfer system across cells. It may increase muscle gain and lean body mass. People who are involved in intense physical activity or limit their intake of animal products may be well advised to include Creatine capsules in their diet. This can be beneficial for a range of activities. – No Loading phase needed with the Creatine Ethyl Ester capsules unlike Creatine monohydrate supplements.
What are the benefits of taking Creatine Ethyl Ester?
1. Better muscle endurance. Studies have shown that creatine use increases muscle endurance, allowing users to workout more intensely for longer periods of times.
2. Increased muscle mass and strength. This is the main reason bodybuilders and weight trainers take creatine. Supplementation has been shown to produce faster gains in muscle size and strength.
3. Faster recovery time. Creatine helps muscles recover quicker after workouts, rebuilding new, bigger muscle and allowing you to workout sooner and feel less muscle soreness.
4. Reduced water retention and creatine bloating. Creatine ethyl ester is absorbed much more easily by the body than creatine monohydrate is. For this reason, many believe the ethyl ester form causes much less water retention, so the weight and size you gain will be pure muscle rather than water weight. This also may help to reduce or eliminate the bloating side effect that is often associated with creatine monohydrate.
Creatine Capsules may be of benefit to;
• People experiencing physical stress and fatigue
• Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
• People who gym or exercise often
• Body builders